Sunday, March 22, 2009

VT Pro Day

VT's Pro Day apparently went well for all involved, especially one Macho Harris. RotoWorld.com is reporting that the Macho man ran a 4.4 flat. Very nice, and it may have earned him a good 200k more in salary. Not bad. While the scouts are discounting the time to a 4.51 due to a "fast track" (WTF), it certainly bodes well for Harris. I like that scouts are noticing that he is a quick-twitch athlete who might have the best ball-skills in the entire draft. His short shuttle time is especially impressive.

I've heard from some Packer fans that they are looking closely at Orion Martin, due to their recent switch to the base 3-4 defense. I like that fit, and I really wish the best for the former walk-on. Martin is working hard to try to improve his 40 time, and I think that he gets drafted.

Here is a good round-up of VT's Pro Day and the results of the participating seniors.

No comments: