Friday, March 27, 2009

2011 Offers

I've been hearing rumblings about the 2011 class and thought that I'd give the loyal readers some real inside info on who's got a verbal offer as of right now:

Everett Golson- 6'0", 170 lb QB from Myrtle Beach, SC. This guy is the real deal, and a true pro-style QB with mobility. If we land him, look out- the Coaches are looking to him as the heir apparent to TT.

Curtis Grant- 6'3", 215 lb LB from Richmond, VA. This guy is the real deal, and could push any starter that we have on the team right now. His nose for the football reminds me of (dare I say) Vince Hall, and his cheetah speed reminds me of Adibi. Yikes. He might be my early favorite recruit of 2011 (if you can't already tell).

Ronny Vandyke- 6'3", 185 lb DB from Lorton, Va. Coaches think that this guy has more athletic ability than Chancellor (WOW)

Dominique Terrell- 5'11" ATH from Manassas, Va. This guy is in the Ryan Williams mold for elusiveness and he actually plays QB in High School. I'm not sure if he's going to be a QB at the next level, but he's got the hips and explosiveness to translate well into a quality CB in Foster's system.

No comments: